The SFBC on Social Media
Some of Web 2.0 places where we hang out
Be our friend on any or all of these Web 2.0 spaces!
- You should become a Fan of the San Francisco Bicycle Coalition on Facebook, our primary Facebook presence. You can also join the Cause set up by Paul. There are also Groups set up by Michael, Dan, and George. Thanks to everyone for their initiative, and don't Poke us too hard for any confusion.
- The San Francisco Bicycle Coalition has thousands of photos on Flickr as well as a group of biking photographers you can join. Thanks to Dunstan, there's even a group dedicated to potholes.
- During time-sensitive moments of hearings at City Hall or other rallies, follow our tweets on Twitter.
- You can see videos on our YouTube Channel.
- Do you have your favorite news reader? You can subscribe to the Biker Bulletin via its RSS feed.
- If you use Google Calendar, you can add the Chain of Events as a calendar.
- For those more professionally-oriented, join the San Francisco Bicycle Coalition group on LinkedIn, thankfully set up by San Francisco Bicycle Coalition member Robert.
- Join us on Tribe too, and thanks to missadventure for moderating!
- You won't mistake us for a fancy restaurant, but you can still review us on Yelp.
- We're not supposed to edit our own entry, so you can help define us on Wikipedia.
- Follow us on Instagram.
Feel free to let Frank know if you have any additions or particular insights.
[and also see our fine page of Bike Blogs and Magazines]