The Development Intern will gain valuable experience working for a leader in non-profit in bicycle advocacy and help advance the cause of better bicycling in San Francisco.
The successful candidate can expect:
- Resume-building connections and references
- First-hand experience with a highly active and regarded grassroots advocacy non-profit
Specific tasks will be tailored to match the successful candidate’s interests and relate to a number of different projects, but roles and responsibilities include:
- Grassroots outreach to business owners, neighborhood groups and people who bike
- Manage and organize donor information
- Monthly donor care
- Administrative support
- Creative and resourceful thinking
- Interest in bicycle advocacy campaigns
- Cheerful, friendly, upbeat outlook
- Professional, responsible demeanor
This internship offers a flexible schedule with an eight-hour-a-week minimum commitment. The position is not paid, but we are happy to work with any academic requirements the intern may have to help them earn credit for their efforts.
Please send a letter of interest and resume to email@example.com
or mail to:
SF Bicycle Coalition - ATTN: Development Associate
833 Market St 10th Fl
San Francisco, CA 94103
Women and people of color strongly encouraged to apply.