Once a Month Keeps Us Rolling
Do you wish you didn't have to renew your SF Bicycle Coalition membership each year? Do you wish you could contribute a little money each month?
Join the Monthly Giving Program Today!
The SF Bicycle Coalition is a 501(c)4 organization, which means that contributions to the SF Bicycle Coalition are not tax-deductible. Your support of the SF Bicycle Coalition will be used for all of our organizational needs.
SFBC Education Fund
The SF Bicycle Coalition (SFBC) Education Fund is a 501(c)3 organization that supports all of our organizational work except for endorsements of political candidates. Your support of the SFBC Education Fund will be used for all of our organizational needs except for direct political lobbying and candidate endorsements.
Become a Monthly Sustainer for as little as $10 a month and get all the benefits of membership, plus:
Monthly Giving Benefits for You:
- Automatic Membership Renewal. You'll automatically receive a new membership card every year.
- No More Renewal Notices. Save paper and clutter in your inbox too!
- Stretch Your Gift Over the Year A great way to give more, but not all at one time.
- Get Some SF Bicycle Coalition Swag. Choose a compliementary t-shirt with Monthly Giving Memberships of $10, or a hoodie for $20 or more.
- Complimentary Additional Household Member. Add an additional household member at no extra cost.
Monthly Giving Benefits for the SF Bicycle Coalition:
- Makes a bigger impact. Provide regular and reliable funding for our programs.
- Ensures that every cent counts. Monthly Giving saves us paper and processing time, ensuring that your membership dollars and cents go directly to the campaigns that need them.
- Strengthens Our Voice. Your membership will never miss a beat, ensuring that your voice is added to our call for better biking conditions in our city.
Becoming a Monthly Giver is the best way to support the SF Bicycle Coalition. You can cancel or change your payments at any time. Join or renew your membership online and choose the "monthly" as the payment schedule.
Contact Anna Gore, Membership Manager, at 415/431-BIKE x303 if you have questions about setting up your monthly gift.
*note: Monthly contributions under $10 per month will not be accepted due to processing fees.