wanted: stories + images
SFBC wants your word and photo submissions
The SFBC is in need of your bicycling stories and photographs! We are hoping to get your help in generating images and text to help us showcase the true face of bicycling in San Francisco through the real life experiences and real people of our community. Feel free to forward this link to anyone you think might be interested in helping us with this endeavor. We anticipate this project will be a huge help for our communications.
Stories about Bicycling in San Francisco
1. Why do you bike?
2. What is your favorite thing about biking?
3. What changes have made biking safer for you?
4. What do drivers think of you?
5. How did you start bike commuting? Or How would you convince a friend to start biking?
Photographs about Bicycling in San Francisco
1. Take a picture of positive change
2. Take a picture of frustration
3. Take a picture of your bike at your favorite destination
4. Take a picture that represents not driving
5. Take a picture of urban density
6. Take a picture of happiness
7. Take a picture of community
8. Take a picture of freedom
9. Take a picture of movement
10. Take a picture of your favorite thing about bicycling
Thanks for you interest in this project. Email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.