Your guides from Mission Bicycle Company will lead you through the heart of the Mission District, exposing dozens of bizarre, salacious and intriguing secrets – at least 10 of which will be news to you.
Special access has been granted to a few locations NOT open to the public, including,
- A personal tour of an enormous monistary, led by a shaved headed nun.
- A super secret hidden garden.
- A ride through the SF Fire Department training yard.
- And a complex of mysterious secret bookstores normally closed to the general public.
- And a few we can’t mention here.
3-5 miles, mostly flat
$10 for SF Bicycle Coalition members, $15 for non-members