Conquer your fear of steep grades! Cheer/laugh/cry or ride with SF Bicycle Coalition member-volunteer Sindy as she works her way though the list of the SF Steeps.
Details & RSVP
Here’s the official new list of SF Steeps. The group with start with #10 and work our way to #1.
1. Bradford above Tompkins (41% grade)
2. Romolo between Vallejo and Fresno (37.5% grade)
3. Prentiss between Chapman and Powhattan (37% grade)
4. Nevada above Chapman (35% grade)
5. Baden above Mangels (34% grade)
6. Ripley between Peralta and Alabama (31.5% grade)
7. 24th between De Haro and Rhode Island (31.5% grade)
8. Filbert between Hyde and Leavenworth (31.5% grade)
9. 22nd between Vicksburg and Church (31.5% grade)
10. Broadway above Taylor (31% grade)
Read more at http://www.7×7.com/arts-culture/real-top-10-list-steepest-streets-san-francisco#ZRib8dBTyjXhVqJu.99
It’s do-able. Check it out: http://vimeo.com/18492862
Russian Hill Roulette (2006)