Celebrate you family’s Bike to School success! Bring young and old to Sunday Streets and show off: children bring your new confidence, adults and smaller children bring your long bike, backseat, Bakfiet, or tag-along. We’ll stop at any bike fun stations along the way and end at AT&T Park. Bring your own picnic! Return ride leaves from AT&T Park at 2:30pm
3-5 miles, mostly flat
In celebration of Bike Month this May, there are even more bike events at Sunday Streets than usual:
3rd and Cargo Way
– 11:30AM-2:30PM: Freedom From Training Wheels by the SF Bicycle Coalition
– 12-2PM: Meetup: Which Family Bike is Right for Me? by the SF Bicycle Coalition
– 2PM: Family Bike Parade by the SF Bicycle Coalition 2 p.m.
– Electric Bike Demos by The New Wheel
– Free Bike Rentals by Parkwide
Velobrews Cafe and Cycling Community Center (4634 3rd Street)
– Grand Opening with coffee tasting, gold sprints bike races!
Town Center (3rd between McKinnon and Quesada)
– SCRAP – Bike decorating!