As part of our family biking education, Freedom from Training Wheels is a group effort to get kids riding without training wheels. Bring your child’s bike and helmet if you have them. If not, we have a few balance bikes for kids aged 2-5. We will be at this and every Sunday Streets from 11:30AM – 2:30PM, so we hope to see you there!
In celebration of Bike Month this May, there are even more bike events at Sunday Streets than usual:
3rd and Cargo Way
– 11:30AM-2:30PM: Freedom From Training Wheels by the SF Bicycle Coalition
– 12-2PM: Meetup: Which Family Bike is Right for Me? by the SF Bicycle Coalition
– 2PM: Family Bike Parade by the SF Bicycle Coalition 2 p.m.
– Electric Bike Demos by The New Wheel
– Free Bike Rentals by Parkwide
Velobrews Cafe and Cycling Community Center (4634 3rd Street)
– Grand Opening with coffee tasting, gold sprints bike races!
Town Center (3rd between McKinnon and Quesada)
– SCRAP – Bike decorating!