- This event has passed.
SF Bicycle Coalition Board Voting Open
Monday, November 10, 2014 - Friday, November 28, 2014
The San Francisco Bicycle Coalition is governed by a volunteer Board of Directors. Any San Francisco Bicycle Coalition member can run for the Board. The Board is responsible for ensuring the organization’s financial health and achievement of its mission. The 15-member Board is elected by the membership. There is a board election each year and terms are two years. Eight seats on the Board of Directors will be elected by the membership this year for the term from January 1, 2015 to December 31, 2016.
- Voting is open online beginning on Monday, November 10, 2014 at midnight and ending after Friday, November 28, 2014 at midnight.
- Voting is also available during office hours at the SF Bicycle Coalition office.
- Voting is available at the Winterfest Member Party on Sunday, November 16.
- Only current SF Bicycle Coalition members as of November 10, 2014 may vote.
- Results will be announced in an upcoming Biker Bulletin and Tube Times.
- If you have any questions, please contact Frank.
Our Calendar Policy
*Events not officially sponsored or organized by the SF Bicycle Coalition are marked with an asterisk. We post events that might be of interest to our SF area members; we do not necessarily endorse any particular group or perspective you may find represented here.