New to biking? Long-time bike commuter? Everyone is welcome to roll with us to celebrate Bike to Work Day on May 11.
Every year, your San Francisco Bicycle Coalition organizes beginner-friendly bike rides from all different neighborhoods ending at a rally on City Hall steps to celebrate Bike to Work Day. These 11 rides are organized and led by our members and we invite our District Supervisors, community leaders and local residents to bike with us to celebrate the day.
This is a great opportunity to meet other people who bike and get your friends rolling. Along the way, our ride leaders will highlight the city’s bike network and how we continue to advocate for better bike infrastructure throughout San Francisco. At City Hall, we’ll hear remarks from our elected officials and City leaders, and you’ll have a chance to stop by one of our 26 Energizer Stations to become a member and grab a bag filled with fun goodies.
Make sure to RSVP using the form below. The start times and locations are:
- Bayview: Mendell Plaza, 3rd Street at Oakdale Avenue, departs at 7:30 am
- Castro: Jane Warner Plaza, Market Street at Castro Street, departs at 7:45 am
- Excelsior: Persia Triangle, Mission Street at Geneva Street, departs at 7:30 am
- Marina: Rapha Cycle Club, 2198 Filbert St., departs at 7:45 am
- Mission: Arizmendi Bakery, 1268 Valencia St., departs at 7:45 am
- North Beach: Washington Square Park, Union Street at Powell Street, departs at 7:45 am
- Richmond: Cumaica, 200 Clement St., departs at 7:30 am
- SoMa: Brainwash Cafe, 1122 Folsom St., departs at 7:45 am
- Sunset: Nomad Cyclery, 2555 Irving St., departs at 7:30 am
- Western Addition: Mojo Bicycle Cafe, 693 Divisadero St., departs at 7:45 am
- West Portal: West Portal Branch Library, 190 Lenox Way, departs at 7:30 am
Get ready to bike together and make this year’s Bike to Work Day the best yet.