We Love Our Members
Members guide our work and power our movement, supporting and engaging with important campaigns that make our city a better place to live, work and bike. We are immensely grateful for their support and for members who also go the extra mile (or more) by volunteering regularly and spreading the bike love. A mountain of thanks to SF Bicycle Coalition members! We truly couldn’t do it without you.
Four Ways to Make Your Membership Go Even Further:
- Give a gift membership. Better biking and discounts at 65+ businesses across San Francisco? Best present ever? Perhaps!
- Add a member to your household: Share your existing perks with a loved one for just $15. You can also add a household member to your account by becoming a monthly giver.
- Become a monthly giving member. Spreading your contribution throughout the year is the most regular and reliable way to fund our work, and doing so gets you an additional household member at no extra cost!
- Volunteer. Instead of giving money, give time. Ten hours over a three month period gets you a full membership, and you can choose from a wide variety of fun and rewarding volunteer opportunities throughout the year.
Member Survey Results
Every two years we conduct a member survey to have a deeper understanding of what issues are most important to our members. This feedback helps guide our work and ensure that we’re focused on the campaigns that you care about. This year, 1,400 members took the survey (thank you!) and 97% said they plan to renew (really, thank you)!
You can check out the full details of the survey at sfbike.org/membersurvey, but here’s a brief overview highlighting what our members care most about:
- Awareness of bicyclist issues among politicians
- Fair and equal police enforcement
- Driver education
- Spot improvements, such as lights and intersections
- Increasing ridership across the city
- Physically-protected bikeways