Tell the Supes you support bike lanes on Upper Market
Thanks for contacting your representatives about bike lanes on Market between Van Ness and Octavia! Use our easy email form below.
Key points to include in your message (please use your own words):
- Market Street is the most important bike route in the city, used by more bicyclists every day than any other street.
- Closing this gap in the citywide bike network would make an essential connection between several cross town routes.
- San Francisco's 'Transit First' policy includes the encouragement of bicycling over driving.
- Moving parking spaces to nearby streets is a minor inconvenience for drivers, but creating bike lanes is a major step forward in public safety and promoting sustainable transportation.
- Please support this vital bike network improvement at the April 17 hearing.