- This event has passed.
Another Great Folks for Polk Pub Talk*
May 21, 2014 @ 6:30 pm - 9:30 pm
Join Folks for Polk and their featured speakers in toasting the Lower Polk Contraflow & Pedestrian Upgrades
- What’s in the Pipeline for Polk’s Redesign?
- What’s Transportation 2030 and how is it driving recent developments and
- Why Does it Matter?
Bring your friends and your questions! Featured Guests Include:
- Mohammed Nuru, Director SF Dept. of Public Works
- Seleta Reynolds, Dir. Livable Streets Section, SFMT
- Brian Strong, Director SF Capital Planning Committee
- Alicia John-Baptiste, Chief of Staff, SFMTA
Food & drink with suggested contribution $5
Please RSVP on their Facebook page.
Our Calendar Policy
*Events not officially sponsored or organized by the SF Bicycle Coalition are marked with an asterisk. We post events that might be of interest to our SF area members; we do not necessarily endorse any particular group or perspective you may find represented here.