This is the 5th year Sunday Streets visits the Bayview and Dogpatch neighborhoods. With over three and a half miles of car-free space, this is one of the longest Sunday Streets routes and a great opportunity to explore San Francisco neighborhoods by bike.
There are many amazing organizations and small businesses on and near this route (You can see the full activity list here).
In celebration of Bike Month this May, there are even more bike events at Sunday Streets than usual:
3rd and Cargo Way
– 11:30AM-2:30PM: Freedom From Training Wheels by the SF Bicycle Coalition
– 12-2PM: Meetup: Which Family Bike is Right for Me? by the SF Bicycle Coalition
– 2PM: Family Bike Parade by the SF Bicycle Coalition 2 p.m.
– Electric Bike Demos by The New Wheel
– Free Bike Rentals by Parkwide
Velobrews Cafe and Cycling Community Center (4634 3rd Street)
– Grand Opening with coffee tasting, gold sprints bike races!
Town Center (3rd between McKinnon and Quesada)
– SCRAP – Bike decorating!