For over 45 years, the San Francisco Bicycle Coalition has been transforming San Francisco streets and neighborhoods into more livable and safe places by promoting the bicycle for everyday transportation. Join us in making San Francisco streets safer for everyone.
We are seeking talented, motivated individuals for our internships on a semester basis. Please view full position descriptions and application information below.
The San Francisco Bicycle Coalition accepts both student and practical experience internships. Interns are expected to make a minimum commitment of 10-20 hours per week (depending on the internship), for a minimum of 3 months.
We operate on a 3-semester calendar: Fall (September through December), Spring (January through May) and Summer (June through August).
We are now hiring for Fall 2016 internships. Applications will be considered on a rolling basis. Final deadline for applying is July 31, 2016.
- Bicycle Advocacy Intern
- Bicycle Education Intern
- Development Intern
- Event Planning Intern
- Public Affairs Communications Intern
- Youth and Family Program Intern
Planning ahead? The positions below will be hiring again in the future. Please check back or contact Libby if you are interested in any of the below positions.
- Bicycle Advocacy Communications Intern
- Bicycle Advocacy Outreach Intern
- Bicycle Advocacy Research Intern
- Bike & Roll to School Communications Intern
- Bike to Work Day Logistics Intern
- Bike to Worship Week Intern
- Membership Outreach Intern
- Valet Bicycle Parking Coordination Intern
- Women Bike SF Intern
- Community Bike Builds Intern
- Graphic Design Intern