For over 45 years, the San Francisco Bicycle Coalition has been transforming San Francisco streets and neighborhoods into more livable and safe places by promoting the bicycle for everyday transportation. Join us in making San Francisco streets safer for everyone.
We are seeking talented, motivated individuals for our internships on a semester basis. Please view full position descriptions and application information below.
The San Francisco Bicycle Coalition accepts both student and practical experience internships. Interns are expected to make a minimum commitment of 10-20 hours per week (depending on the internship), for a minimum of 3 months.
We operate on a 3-semester calendar: Fall (September through December), Spring (January through May) and Summer (June through August).
We are now hiring for Summer 2017 internships. Applications will be considered on a rolling basis.
Planning ahead? The positions below will be hiring again in the future. Please check back or contact Libby if you are interested in any of the below positions.
- Bicycle Advocacy Intern
- Bike & Roll to School Week Event Planning Intern
- Bike to Work Day Event Planning Intern
- Bike to Worship Week Intern
- Community Bike Builds Intern
- Education Program Intern
- Event Planning Intern
- Graphic Design Intern
- Public Affairs Communications Intern
- Safe Routes to School Communications Intern
- Valet Bicycle Parking Coordination Intern
- Volunteer Coordination Intern
- Women Bike SF Intern